Re: Europa-List: Fuel return line attachment point with 912UL

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Fuel return line attachment point with 912UL
From: zwakie <mz@cariama.nl>
Date: Thu, 23 Apr 2009 17:09:45

[quote:5f76066678="Barry"]Hi Marcel,

Where is your nearest airfield. If I can creep in without Mode S or an ELT I can
come and show you as I am only in EDLM (near Stadtlohn).

Barry[/quote:5f76066678]

Hi Barry,

Awesome offer, I'd love to see your bird and more specifically you FF setup! My
home airfield is Hoogeveen (EHHO), so that's quite close to where you are.

I will drop you an email off-forum with my contact-details so we can make an
appointment
for your visit. Also gives you the opportunity to have a look at my
G-BWON.

Looking forward to meeting you in person.

Marcel

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org