Re: Europa-List: Tight control stick

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tight control stick
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 11:15:41

On Sunday, November 16, 2008, at 06:55  AM, danbish wrote:

> What do you think of putting shims in place, front and back, that
> would keep the bushing from making contact with the blocks altogether?

Dan...I'm unclear as to where or how you might place the shims you
speak of on the assumption that your tufno bearing blocks are already
securely bonded in place.

I do recall my experience when setting the tufnol blocks and fine
tuning their alignment using the AN3 bolts...I found that the alignment
was extremely sensitive to pressure exerted as the bolts were
tightened.  The sensitivity was expressed by variance in the ease of
side to side movement of the control sticks.

Fred
A194

--
believed to be clean.