Re: Europa-List: Stall strips

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Stall strips
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 10:47:25

Clive, LAA requirements are for stall strips OR an effective stall warner,
assuming that the natural buffet does not give clear early warning of stalls
in all set ups. As the stall strips cause a degree of degradation of low
speed performance many people chose the stall warner. The one supplied by
Europa is very effective and entirely unobtrusive, and has worked very well
for me.
Regards, David Joyce, G-XSDJ