RE: Europa-List: Stall strips

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Stall strips
From: Robert C Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 16:12:31

Hi! Clive.
The Europa Build manual includes a mask for initial positioning of the
strips then you move them progressively up the inboard leading edge
about 1mm at a time and retest until you get the buffet where you want
it.
They are about 1/2" quadrant 6" long with the hypotenuse radiused
concave to fit snug on the  leading edge profile about 12" from the
fuselage side.
Gives a good wake up call at the right time.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG