Europa-List: com antenna

Subject: Europa-List: com antenna
From: Rowland & Wilma Carson <rowil@clara.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Nov 2008 20:47:28

The recent discussions about antenna siting and trim interference etc
prompted me to wonder if anyone has fitted the Morris Com Loop
Antenna in a Europa. It is suitable for installing inside any
composite tailcone where there is a roughly circular diameter of 31"
available unobstructed, and seems to be at least as good a compromise
as any of the other options. (I'm not an RF type, my electronic
experience is at AF, but what he says sounds plausible.)

I got the info about it from:

http://www.davemorris.com

but that was some time ago and the site may have changed.

Anyone have any experience or coments about it?

regards

Rowland