Re: Europa-List: Stall strips

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Stall strips
From: pjeffers@talktalk.net
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 11:47:53
Hi Clive,
You will find that the LAA are quite happy for you not to? fit stall strips at
all if you instal an approved electrical stall warning system.? The only other
time that stall strips may be a desirable addition is if (and this is not
uncommon
particularly on classics) to reduce the tendancy for one wing to stall before
the other ie excessive tendancy to?wing drop at stall.
Pete Jeffers