Re: Europa-List: Tight control stick

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tight control stick
From: danbish <bdanbish@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 16:55:14

Thanks guys for the replies. I guess what has me scratching my head is that if
loosening the rear bushing helped, then it isn't necessarily swelling of the
hole
that's causing the problem. It seems like it would be either misalignment
or a swelling in the thickness of the rear tufnol block.

What do you think of putting shims in place, front and back, that would keep the
bushing from making contact with the blocks altogether? There's just no way
I can get in to the aft bushings with grinding compound. Shims also may be
varied
in thickness that correct any alignment problems.

Thanks,
Dan

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org