Re: Europa-List: Tight control stick

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Tight control stick
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 19:48:11

Dan,
A small point to note.When one is flying the aircraft the amount of travel
the control stick moves
is restricted by your legs either side of the control stick. Therefore the
travel is relatively small (side to side).
I had a problem of the control binding slightly at either end of the travel.
Not a problem as one
never gets to use the control that far. It is so sensitive only small
movements of the aileron are
necessary. That binding has now gone at the aircraft settles in over 200
hours flying.
For what is it worth.

Cheers,

Tim