Re: Europa-List: sight tube

Subject: Re: Europa-List: sight tube
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 09:35:28

Greg
the reed switch device is available.
<http://www.avnet.co.uk/lts/fuelgauge.php> Talk to Gerry Davis and tell
him I told you. ;-)
Tony K might sell you the chip and details for his gauge, ask him.
<tonyk@kaon.co.nz>

The first stand alone gauge of this type was installed by Graham Clarke
in the earl;y days. He used an old ASI to sense the head. Tricky to
engineer but it did work. Our PFA weren't happy but Graham was a skilled
innovator who worked for Marconi on radar and stuff.
Graham