RE: Europa-List: sight tube

Subject: RE: Europa-List: sight tube
From: craig bastin <craigb@onthenet.com.au>
Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2008 22:00:19

Hmmm thats very interesting, we used to use it for racing when running high
octane 109+ gasoline type fuels and methanol
as it was about the only hose that wouldn't harden within a few days of
using it. It was about 15mm OD with about a 5mm wall  Perhaps it wasnt
strictly silicone line. I will see
if I can find out exactly what it was and let you know. Mind you I did have
one lot of line that i threw out after it started deforming
the day after a race meet, perhaps that was true silicone line