RE: Europa-List: sight tube

Subject: RE: Europa-List: sight tube
From: Greg Fuchs <gregoryf.flyboy@comcast.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 15:47:42

Thanks Paul, you are very kind. I do not currently own the proper
programmer.

My current plan is to go with an MGL Avionics Odyssey. I bet I can take the
sensor output and slightly re-scale it to match the Odyssey input needed,
but have not looked at it yet. It sounds like Jim Butcher has done something
similar.  Tony K's system is so well thought out, that it almost hurts me
not to use it, so If I need a remote sensor output somewhere, I will
definitely take you up on your offer.

Thanks for your help,

Greg