Re: Europa-List: sight tube

Subject: Re: Europa-List: sight tube
From: david miller <loboloda@execulink.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2008 11:05:29

I wonder if there are some extra volatiles crammed into Canadian auto
gas.
The tubing supplied with the kit was rejected by my inspector as the
first tank of gas
caused it to discolour and show signs of crazing.
The replacement polyurethane quickly discoloured.
Then I tried Bing tubing, stands up well, but soon went from a nice
clear blue to a murky brown.

I've been using Shell or Petrocan premium, as I'm assured that they,
along with Esso, do not yet
contain ethanol.

Dave