Europa-List: Classic FWF Pix

Subject: Europa-List: Classic FWF Pix
From: Troy Maynor <wingnut54@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2008 08:52:51
Hi Folks,
Calling all classic firewall forward owners. I would be extremely grateful
if you can send me pictures of your engine installation. I would like to
only have to route fuel, water, and oil hoses, wiring, egt, cht, and
anything else, only one time. I have the standard classic manual, but it is
not to very clear, to me anyway. If you can point me to pix on the net that
show some of this that would help. Clamping all this securely is necessary
but a base line of which one to start with would be helpful. Thanks.

Troy Maynor
N120EU Europa Monowheel Classic
Left to finish:
Interior, engine install, some wiring.