Re: Europa-List: Re: First solo

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: First solo
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 21:57:55

Jos,

the warmest congratulations!

I agree too: I am totally satisfied
for the combination of the water
thermostat and the water-oil exchanger.

Ambient temp is around 20-25C and
I see typically water 90C and oil 100C.
No matter the power and how long
- it can be what so ever between 0-100%
and temps are always between limits easily.
I think also it is better to fly w/o Evans.

I hardly can wait next winter and the
future cold flying season: what will be
water and oil temp when air is -40C?
Probably more ok now than flying
WITHOUT thermostat...it is like keeping
the window open when very cold.

About a year ago I got plenty of warnings
concerning water thermostat - I am happy
I kept my thoughts. You too?

Regards, Raimo