Europa-List: Re: First solo

Subject: Europa-List: Re: First solo
From: SteveD <Post2Forum@comcast.net>
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2007 18:34:46

Great news Jos! What a feeling that must be.
As you guys can tell from my lack of postings lately the building has pretty
much
stopped for me. Two kids off to collage next week, work life changes, my shop
now has cars in it. etc etc etc the excuses are endless.
Some time before years end I'm going to drag said pile of parts to FL and have
creations or crafters help put an end to the building phase.
Well thats the plan anyway..........
Once again congratulations and the best of luck......
Post Pictures and videos!!!!!

Steved

P.S. Hows that oil / coolant heat exchanger working out?

Visit -  www.EuropaOwners.org