Re: Europa-List: Re: First solo

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: First solo
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 22:31:29

Raimo & Jos
imho it is complicated by the different mixtures the cylinders receive
cause by the convoluted shape of the inlet manifolds. Heavy unvapourised
fuel droplets will tend to be sent forward at open throttle The
butterfly will change things at part throttle settings.
You will probably notice that the hottest cylinder changes at different
power settings
Graham