Europa-List: Mod 73 list

Subject: Europa-List: Mod 73 list
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Aug 2007 19:03:35
Results from the implementation of mod 73 have now just about dried up
so this is the last time I will publish the list on the forum.

I also intend to send a copy to the PFA as suggested previously.

Thanks to all who sent me their data.

Richard Iddon G-RIXS

Name
Country
Reg
Type
Hours
Landing sfc.
Mod 73 progress
Disbonding of TP6
Pip Pins
Problems found

Richard Iddon
UK
G-RIXS
Tri gear
365
Tarmac
Completed
None found
2in.
nothing major

Steve Pitt
UK
G-SMDH
Tri gear
46
 Grass
Completed
None found
2in.
nothing major

Ron Jones
UK
G-RJWX
Mono
 320
 Both
Completed
None found
Original
 None

Tim Ward
NZ
ZK-TIM
Mono

Not done
None found
Original
Very slight movement in  starboard  TP12. Present on installing (1998)-
no worse

Danny Shepherd
UK
G-CERI
Tri Gear

Completed
None found
2in.

Pete Jeffers
UK
G-BVIZ
Tri Gear

Completed
None found
2in.
well within limits

Brian Davies
UK
G-DDBD
Tri Gear
20
mixed
Completed
None found
1.9in.
none

Graham Drake
UK
G-CCOV
Mono
 60
Mostly Hard
Completed
None found
2in.

Sarah Attubato
UK
G-BWDP
Mono
 N/A
N/A
Completed
None found
2in.
These are new replacement tailplanes that had already been built

David Watts
UK
G-BXDY
Mono
 1250
Mostly Grass
Completed
None found
2in.

Nigel Charles
UK
G-MIME
Mono

Completed
None found
2in.
nothing major

Mike Clews
UK
G-OMIK
Mono
  500
Grass
Completed
None found
Original
nothing major

Arthur Orchard
uk
G-JOST
Tri Gear
17.5 hrs
Tar/Mac
completed
none found
 original
nothing  found

Colin Smallwood
UK
G-DEBR
Tri Gear

Tarmac
W.I.P
None found
2in
TP5 Port,Moved .25" Outboard

Alasdair Milne
UK
G-CBYN
Tri Gear
470
Grass
Completed
None
original
none

Trev Pond
UK
G-LINN
Tri Gear

 Grass
Completed
None found
Original
none

Robert Marston
UK
G-CDBX
Tri Gear
230
 Grass
Completed
None
Original

Bob Fairall
UK
G-BXLK
Mono
385
Grass
Completed

2"
None

Geoff Leedham
UK
G-EOFS
tri Gear
320
Grass
Completed
None found
1.9"
None found

Stephen Vestuti
UK
G-CEBV
Tri Gear
22
Tarmac
Completed

Duncan McFadyean
UK
G-BXII
Tail Dragger
360
Mostly grass
Completed
none found
original
none

Karel Vranken
F-PKRL
Mono
  60
 Both
Done 2002
None found
Original
I did exactly what mod 73 prescribes before doing the lay ups.

Richard Holder
UK
G-OWWW
Tri Gear Classic
257
70% Grass
Completed
Port side disbonded
2in.
Some movement between left hand TP12 and TP4 - within limits.

Bob Harrison
UK
G-PTAG
Tri Gear