RE: Europa-List: Mod 73 list

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Mod 73 list
From: Mike Gregory <m.j.gregory@talk21.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2007 00:11:55
Willie

I should be very wary of having one pin that is too short to fit on either
side.  Better to get two longer pins, so that it doesn't matter which way
round you fit them.  While I know you are conscientious and would never make
a mistake, someone else later in NY's life might fit the shorter pin in the
side that needs a longer one, with potential consequences that I don't need
to spell out.

Regards

MIke

  _____