RE: Europa-List: Tailplane flutter

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tailplane flutter
From: Karl Heindl <kheindl@msn.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:29:38

Hi Nigel,

My main concern with this mod would be the insertion of the (predrilled)
15mm discs into a tube with anti-corrosion paint on the inside. Would there
be a suitable reamer to get it absolutely smooth, also to remove any burr
---From the enlarged holes. Then how do you aim to position the discs so that
all the holes line up ? Maybe a threaded hole in the centre for attaching a
long rod temporarily just for the lineup ?

Karl

https://livemessenger.mobile.uk.msn.com/