RE: Europa-List: Tailplane flutter

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Tailplane flutter
From: Nigel Graham <nigelgraham@btconnect.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 12:47:43

Willie,

I can think of no reason why not.
The only point you need to check is the bolt head to rear bulkhead
clearance. The circumference of the TP9 and TP12 is only about 16mm away
---From this bulkhead - so the total assembly thickness is a limiting factor
and I'm not sure how deep a 3/8" bolt head is.

If this did prove to be a problem, small 1/4" to 3/8" step-down spigots
would solve the problem and allow you to use 1/4" bolts.

Nigel (The other one)