RE: Europa-List: What's up with the cost of 914?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: What's up with the cost of 914?
From: Gary Leinberger <Gary.Leinberger@millersville.edu>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 12:16:52
I think the European builders (and those Americans that have worked so
hard to keep their weight down) should realize that us red white and
blue American builders have heavier planes due to the need for power
steering, power brakes, air conditioning and the 6 disc CD players (plus
of course the fridge to keep diet cokes in) that are standard on all
American Europas  - obviously, as Glenn has pointed out, the correct
answer to extra weight is the American hot rod approach - there is no
substitute for cubic inches and extra horsepower -

Tongue in Cheek

Gary Leinberger
A237
Almost ready to put the cockpit module in.