RE: Europa-List: What's up with the cost of 914?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: What's up with the cost of 914?
From: Andrew Sarangan <asarangan@YAHOO.COM>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 17:55:20

Paul

I wish there was some general advice on how to build light. At first,
the builder is led to believe that squeegeeing every drop of epoxy is
important, but I am not so sure if that is as important as painting and
instrumentation. Does anyone have data on how much weight is gained
after finishing and painting?