RE: Europa-List: What's up with the cost of 914?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: What's up with the cost of 914?
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 00:08:18
Hey! Paul /Graham all
If anyone knows about costs of 914 it's me !  Just settled up for one
and a new Woodcomp prop.!
BTW Paul HP is irrelevant master of all things is the TORQUE output at
the end of the shaft the prop fits to!
And the rate of fuel expenditure !
Looking forward to some real comparison flying or proving all my fellow
fliers have been bullshitting me !
Regards
Bob H G-PTAG

Robt.C.Harrison