RE: Europa-List: What's up with the cost of 914?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: What's up with the cost of 914?
From: Alexander Kaarsberg <kaarsber@terra.com.br>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 14:34:21
I have recently heard of Diesel Air Limited (dair.co.uk) that is said to
weigh in at 93 kg- the site looks fine but has ''UKL on application'' und
er the heading price.
Can anybody enlighten those in the dark about this beast?
Two stroke flat four opposed-pistons, sounds as if could be simple enough
 to work well- and noo gearbox...cruising at 2000 rpm, reminds me of my o
ld BSA one pot 500cc, (B33) a put per lightpole in fourth gear or so

Alex, kit 529 in wraps waiting for a good engine, instruments, paint and
the million other minor things like closing wings and fitting the other f
lap and aileron.