Re: Europa-List: What's up with the cost of 914?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: What's up with the cost of 914?
From: Alexander Kaarsberg <kaarsber@terra.com.br>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 08:26:48
Graham,

I guess I could have figured that out if I had engaged the brain before w
riting...what with two cranks and all- but is there a reduction or not, t
hat is more an issue I think....more to the point, has anybody done any e
valuation to use it in an Europa?
I know a new unproven engine is worse than being in sahara with no map, b
ut new developments do happen and sometimes they come our way.

Alex, kit 529