Re: Europa-List: What's up with the cost of 914?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: What's up with the cost of 914?
From: Graham Singleton <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 00:47:43

Jos
Paul is right, don't do any serious taxi testing, unless you still have
a couple of feet of ice on your lake. I guess it's melted by now.
Certainly not on tarmac.
Are you going to make Ivan an offer? (btw I don't think he monitors this
list.) Unless you have a convenient into wind grass runway I don't
recommend you do your own first flight. Otherwise wait till the lake
freezes again and do it on snow.
Paul
have you considered a data logger. My friend Glenn Waters has one in his
amazing Berkut and it's real luxury but we ordinary mortals can't afford
a Pi Systems unit. Shouldn't be too hard for you to do it with a PDA or
Tablet?
Graham