RE: Europa-List: What's up with the cost of 914?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: What's up with the cost of 914?
From: Paul McAllister <paul.mcallister@qia.net>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 21:57:12
Bob,

I am indeed curious to see how the 914 compares to the Jab 3300.  I suspect
that at low altitude that they will be similar, but the Jab will be
smoother.

Correct me if I am wrong, but I am led to believe that in the UK you don't
have to oportunity to operate in the 8,000 ~ 12,000 feet range as much as we
do in the US, is that correct?  This is where you start to see the 914
shine.

I await with interest to see what your real world experiences are.

Paul