RE: Europa-List: What's up with the cost of 914?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: What's up with the cost of 914?
From: nigel charles <nwcmc@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 08:15:01

The other thing that makes the price look so high for USA builders is
the present low value of the dollar. I also suspect the price
differential between the 914 and the 912(S) has increased due to the USA
military buying so many 914's. Whilst I appreciate that the turbo is
useful in high altitude environments the 912S is enough power for most
Europas (especially when it has a constant speed prop).

Nigel Charles