RE: Europa-List: What's up with the cost of 914?

Subject: RE: Europa-List: What's up with the cost of 914?
From: Rick Stockton <aireupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 20:36:42
Is theSoob option the Subaru Engine?  If so what was the cost, what prop. What
is your aircraft weight?

glenn crowder <gcrowder2@hotmail.com> wrote:      P  {  margin:0px;  padding:0px
}  body  {  FONT-SIZE: 10pt;  FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma  }     Can't help but mention
the Soob option.  Sure been a winner for me for five years.
  Same or better performance than the 914 with half the price.  I did have to
adjust

the valves once.

                                              Glenn

> Date: Mon, 4 Jun 2007 13:13:57 -0700
> From: asarangan@yahoo.com
> Subject: Europa-List: What's up with the cost of 914?
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
>

> The last time I checked (which was admittedly four or five year ago),
> an uncertified 914 was selling for $18k. Now it is up to almost $30k.
> With a hydraulic governor, I am looking at close to $35k. What's up
> with the============

  Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club.   Join
Live Search Club!