RE: Re: Europa-List: Flying a heavy Europa XS?

Subject: RE: Re: Europa-List: Flying a heavy Europa XS?
From: Steve Crimm <steve.crimm@stephenscott.com>
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 15:33:32

Mike,

My insurance company (AIG) required me to have 5 hours in type from a Europa
instructor.  I used Lee Omerick out of Valrico, FL near Lakeland.  Lee is a
retired Air Force and has done test flying etc on several Europa's.  Contact
me off list and I will send you his contact information.  Also Bob Burbe I
believe has worked with Lee a lot.  I purchased my Europa completed and did
my training in this aircraft with Lee.

Steve