Re: Europa-List: Flying a heavy Europa XS?

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Flying a heavy Europa XS?
From: DuaneFamly@aol.com
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 21:47:13

All,

I have about 25 hours in a Citabria and am already signed off for my
tailwheel. Has anyone needed to do anything else for their "conventional gear"
(two
mains and a tailwheel Berube style) Europa in order to meet any requirements for

FAA, CSA, or insurance company? Being in "very" northern California, I am not
around any other Europa's that do transition training. Bob Berube has been a
very big assistance with my conventional gear modification.

Mike Duane A207
Redding, California
"Berube" Conventional Gear