Re: electrical wire spec.

Subject: Re: electrical wire spec.
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 20:19:16
As I have said before

You will need 100 feet or mare of 22 AWG. 11 CENTS a foot from Spruce, less
10% for more than 100 feet

20AWG is 14 CENTS a foot.

You pays your UK money or your US money - which gets the best deal ?

Buy all your cable in one go and save . Better still have it delivered
to a US friend who is coming over !

Richard

Trim Installation today
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                                 email : rholder@avnet.co.uk
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, being built.