Re: electrical wire spec.

Subject: Re: electrical wire spec.
From: Richard Holder <rholder@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 14:51:30
Buy mil-spec wire from Aircraft Spruce. They do everything by the foot and
it is half the price of buying it from the UK, even allowing for the
transport and the VAT sting as it arrives.

They also do some screened cable which is great for a paired run(eg fuel
pump)

Example prices

20 AWG - UK 1 + VAT per meter  US 11 cents a foot !

AIrcraft Spruce have good prices. It takes 7 - 10 days to arrive. Contact me
for further details.

Richard
Richard F.W. Holder                      01279 842804 (POTS)
Bell House, Bell Lane,                   01279 842942 (fax)
Widford, Ware, Herts,                    07860 367423 (mobile)
SG12 8SH                                 email : rholder@avnet.co.uk
PA-28-181 : Piper Archer : G-JANA, EGSG (Stapleford)
Europa Classic Tri-gear : G-OWWW, being built.