Re: Fuel system questions

Subject: Re: Fuel system questions
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 22:17:40
 <4.1.20021208130103.01621bd8@pop.ozemail.com.au>

>Maybe it is implied in this discussion, but a drain which drains only
>the external plumbing is effective (and handy), but only when done
>with the aircraft in a nose-low attitude,

Fred,
not quite sure what you meant here?
My drain plug installation takes the outlet to the back of the tank, the
lowest point and similar to the Europa factory installation but without the
long rubber hoses. Its necessary to bond in to the back of the drain elbow
a length of 1/4 Versatube, bent to reach the bottom.
Graham