Re: Fuel system questions

Subject: Re: Fuel system questions
From: R.C.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 11 Dec 2002 07:42:22
Hi! Mike.
There is going to be a "silence" pretty soon after even if in the
unliklyhood of water being forced through! I think it's unlikely that the
pump will push the water through any more than it will flood the float bowl
against the float needle. It certainly wouldn't suck water through if your
pump is down stream.
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG