Re: Seatback sight tube

Subject: Re: Seatback sight tube
From: Nigel Graham <nigelgraham@btclick.com>
Date: Fri, 9 Aug 2002 15:10:46

You could fit LED/photo-detectors across the sight tube to detect the fuel
level at set points like Full, 1/2 Full and the Reserve threshold.
Slave these to small bright LEDs on the instrument panel and you'll still be
able know your fuel contents when your spine becomes non-flexible and you
become geriatric ......though by that time you probably won't remember why
they are flashing!

Nigel (the other one)