Re: Seatback sight tube

Subject: Re: Seatback sight tube
From: Nick Hammond <Nick.Hammond@saabsystems.com.au>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 23:10:42
Brian,

FWIW I have put it on the front of the seat bulkhead between the seats. The tube
is routed through a hole drilled in the port horizontal surface of the tunnel,
aft and inboard of the access hole for the rudder cable pulley. It goes
vertically
through a rigid plastic outer tube into a foam/bid "nose" bonded to the
top of the seat back, then across the top of the tank to a T connector in the
vent line.

Looks OK but be warned that I'm still a year or two of actually testing it by
flying.

Best regards,

Nick Hammond
XS Mono 418