Re: Seatback sight tube

Subject: Re: Seatback sight tube
From: Paul Stewart <pauld.stewart@virgin.net>
Date: Sat, 10 Aug 2002 10:18:10
You can 'dip it 'before flight. I have an Avlec capacitance guage and
through its mounting plate have drilled and tapped a 1/2" BSP hole. There
are a multitude of fuel resistant 1/2"bsp plugs available (RS components for
mine) some are see through. Hence doing away with bringing a plastic pipe
full of fuel into the cockpit completely

Paul Stewart #432