Re: Fuel tank sight gauge routing

Subject: Re: Fuel tank sight gauge routing
From: ScramIt@aol.com
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2002 09:43:49
Hi can't help with the venting, but as far as the sight gauge goes I'm going
to install the same ones we put in my friends Cozy project. Wide clear built
in plastic with ball float and light. I think they look good. I have photo's
of the set if anyone want's them.

---From Vance:
>I make them in 3 different sizes....... The tallest being 10"......the
middle is 8"..... and >the short ones are 7and a quarter inches.  A pair of
the large and middle sized lighted >ones are $95 bucks including postage.
The pair of the small lighted ones are $75.00.  >They come with 3 pages of
instructions and take about two hours for two nites to >install.  Im not set
Willomet Ct,   Bedford Tx.  76021 Be sure and tell me what project they are
for >as a lot of builders request different combinations of the units.  I am
enclosing a pict >of the gauges......