Re: Fuel tank sight gauge routing

Subject: Re: Fuel tank sight gauge routing
From: Kingsley Hurst <hurstkr@growzone.com.au>
Date: Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:45:20
Hello Everybody,

Introducing myself after lurking for some time now.
Kingsley Hurst of Taroom Queensland Australia.  Mono Classic No 281
Kit arrived Dec'96 started building Mar'99, the delay being due to having
moved houses and the hassles of building a workshop etc. etc.

My message:

Would very much appreciate a copy of the photos mentioned below please.

hurstkr@growzone.com.au
Kingsley Hurst
Mono Classic No 281