Re: Europa-Fuel contents

Subject: Re: Europa-Fuel contents
From: Graham Singleton <grasingleton@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2002 10:55:15

>For those concerned about a blockage in a fuel flow sender and you should be
>concerned. I am trying to source some solenoid type fuel cut off valves that
>would facilitate an easy fuel by-pass system past a fuel flow sender.
>Jerry

The best fuel flow sender I am aware of is the Floscan.It is optical so not
affected by whirling magnets of any kind, has a fair sized round hole so it
won't block easily, is metal so it won't melt or distort and is certified
for aircraft use. Not cheap but it works with the Grand Rapids EIS engine
monitor (fuel flow option is extra $), which Jerry or I will sell you.

Graham