Re: Europa-fuel contents

Subject: Re: Europa-fuel contents
From: LTS <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 4 Jan 2002 17:10:36
If you stick with one type of fuel maybe but not when you switch between
auto and 100LL. The error is not one of varying mass but one of varying
capacitance. A fuel with the same calorific content may have a very
different reading on a capacitance gauge.

Jerry
                      LTS@avnet.co.uk
           www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown