Re: Europa-Fuel contents

Subject: Re: Europa-Fuel contents
From: LTS <lts@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 3 Jan 2002 16:49:24

With around 250 units now sold we have not had a single return.
Obviously this wont last for ever but it's the sort of level of
reliability that I like. Reliability was our main objective when
searching for the best type of system. It's also great that it's not too
expensive. Several owners have fitted the gauge in Europas that are
already flying and they all appear very pleased with its performance.
Europa will be the sole supplier and they are we understand going to
supply the gauge with proper installation instructions and a nice
installation kit.

Jerry

                      LTS@avnet.co.uk
           www.avnet.co.uk/touchdown