Re: Fuel Smell

Subject: Re: Fuel Smell
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2001 08:43:09
Along the same lines, I merely substituted aluminum pipe for the
horizontal run inside the cabin.  This was necessary due to my pushing
the Mk 1 era bulkhead aft ala XS, so the hose was then too short.
However, note that aluminum is much lighter than the rubber, so there
was a savings in weight.

Regards,
Fred F., A063