Re: Fuel Smell

Subject: Re: Fuel Smell
From: Cliff Shaw <flyinggpa@home.com>
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2001 13:34:16
All

I will say this. (I am sure others are thinking it)  If a smell of gas is
present,
look for the problem at the connections. It is much more likely that the fitting
are the source of the "leakage" than the walls of the hose.

The plane Bob and I built ( N165BB ) has had fuel in it for over a year and
there
is absolutely NO smell of fuel in it !!!!!!  We used the Kit parts, installed
as per the book.

Cliff Shaw
1041 Euclid Ave.
Edmonds, WA  98020