RE: MEMS

Subject: RE: MEMS
From: Bob.Harrison <ptag.dev@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2001 16:44:16

Hi! Hedley.
Tradition, resistance to change by the "establishment" jobs for the boys
syndrome, etc. etc. That's why I can't sell an invention that saves 2 days
on the discharge of 200,000+ bulk carrier ships! Those that do it are paid
on time and labour so the more time and more labour the more they get to
claim.
Buy my kit which eliminates both and they "shoot their selves in the
foot"!!!!  It's funny though that I've been successful in Brazil where even
life is cheap not even labour. They must realise the "telephone numbers of
increased through put" must justify the change of attitude.
Regards
Bob Harrison  G-PTAG