RE: Canoes & Tops

Subject: RE: Canoes & Tops
From: Keith Tallent <ktallent@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 22 Oct 2000 10:03:37

Errrrr some pretty bold statements there Rob (some of us Brits still have
feelings)...

I own/drive an MGF that is coming up for 3 years old and I haven't had a
single problem with it !
Unlike my experiences of build quality of the autos I drove whilst living in
the US.
Mind you I would still rather your fuel prices !

I would guess the decision to build the Liberty in the US was purely based
on economics
cheaper labour, cheaper premises, cheaper materials, etc.

regards
Keith
Kit No 221