Re: Canoes & Tops

Subject: Re: Canoes & Tops
From: Fred Fillinger <fillinger@ameritech.net>
Date: Sat, 21 Oct 2000 23:06:07
I wouldn't be that harsh on Europa.  The misfit of the fuse halves is
trimmed and fiddled with to fit, and FAA regs on quality control
suggest it's the airworthiness of the final product, not the hours to
get there, that control.

A friend of mine ran an FBO for about 50 years and was a Cessna
dealer.  He once told me that they never had to buy any kind of
bucking bar.  They just occasionally removed them from inside the
wings and fuselage on the first annual inspection!

Regards,
Fred F., A063, N3EU