RE: Routing rudder cables

Subject: RE: Routing rudder cables
From: Keith Tallent <ktallent@avnet.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2000 19:05:23
I may be wrong but I believe those of us building XS kits do not have the
pushrod and associated rudder attachments and when I enquired, Europa were
no longer able to supply them. Although they could supply details if you
wished to manufacture them yourself (something I didn't fancy doing).
Therefore I haven't chosen use Graham's mod.
But I do agree it looks much neater (especially on the Tri-Gear)and would
use it if ALL part's were supplied in Graham's kit.

regards

Keith Tallent
Kit No 221