Routing rudder cables

Subject: Routing rudder cables
From: Paul McAllister <pma@obtero.net>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 18:22:19
Hi all,

I am about to thread up my rudder cables and I was wondering if anyone has
some words of wisdom to offer.  The one question I do have is about cable
tensioners.  I intend to use turnbuckles and I am trying to make up my mind
where in the cable run should I put these to get the easiest accessibility.

By the way,  I am using Graham Singleton's tail wheel mod, which seems to be
a well thought out modification.  If any of you XS folk out there haven't
got this far yet then this mod is well worth considering.

Regards,  Paul (363 XS)